Friday, February 10, 2012

January 23-31

January 23, 2012
We have a had peculiar winter this year. I left Chicago on 1/20 shortly before a snow storm hit the city but it was all gone by the time I returned.  
Taking a stroll down Broadway
January 24, 2012
I forgot to take a picture but thankfully I have an adorable model when the need arises.


January 25, 2012
Walking down Broadway I spotted this tricycle? Not really sure what it is but it was creepy enough to warrant a picture. 



January 26, 2012
Trivia night... Hard to read due to the glare but it said... "What TV show, which ran from 2000-2007, was set in a fictional town in Connecticut and featured two female characters with the same first name..." Needless to say I jumped out of my seat and was the second team to drop our answer in the jar. We would been first if we were at the front of the bar. 

January 27, 2012
Cheeseborger, cheeseborger! While I get mine without cheese, you must get a double. No fries, Keyser! So embarrassing ;)

January 28, 2012
One of the many things I love about my job is the associated travel. We had a winter meeting in Snowmass, CO (near Aspen) so of course I went out early and took advantage of the slopes. Beautiful view


January 29, 2012
Well, I have made it my mission to try new things as often as possible. I figure, you only live once, life is short, and all that jazz. I had never skied before so I took advantage of being in Colorado to learn how to now die while speeding down a hill. This is the before picture... as you can see I was quite happy; albeit a little terrified. Post skiing I was still smiling although thoroughly more bruised than when I started. 

January 30, 2012
Notice the white bunny about to fall?? Yes, that was me. It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't smacked myself with my poles so often.

January 31, 2012
Final day in Aspen. It was chilly but the sun was amazing. This was the view from our hotel.

No comments: