Friday, February 10, 2012

January 16-22

I have dealt with insomnia for quite some time now. Tonight has been the most frustrating in quite some time so I figured I might as well update my blog. So here we go!

January 16, 2012
Had the day off so I took a 4 mile walk around the city. There is something majestic about winter in Chicago

January 17, 2012
Lincoln Park, looking over the lake on a warm, foggy winter day

January 18, 2012
Book club meeting... He was ready for bed and ready for us to go home.

January 19, 2012
Do we see a theme yet? People often ask why anyone would live in this city. The weather, and sports teams for that matter, are extreme and unpredictable. But there is a beauty to this city, even in winter.
                            

January 20, 2012
Heading to Nashville, TN for Martin's 40th birthday. I made it out of Chicago a few hours before the snow storm hit and was able to capture this image of the clouds/sunrise.

January 21, 2012
Part of the Nashville adventure included the Hawks v Predators hockey game. The bars were packed with Chicago fans. It was almost as though we were at a home game


January 22, 2012
On our final day in Nashville, we killed time at the Tennessee History museum. Apparently, I was given incorrect information on how to cure shingles. 

No comments: