Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bahamas

January 7, 2012
It is no surprise I like my job. The work is interesting, challenging, and I have the opportunity to travel. Since we all work remotely, once a year the CEO holds an offsite meeting to give the employees the opportunity to meet, discuss, and brainstorm ideas for the future. This year, the meeting was held in the Bahamas. I flew in a day early to enjoy the sun and beach. We were staying at the Atlantis; it was absolutely gorgeous. 
A waterfall on the property 
The beach
One of the many pools
January 8, 2012
On Sunday we had a lot of time to kill so Erin and I wandered around the beach for awhile. The water was unbelievable. If it had been a bit warmer I would have liked to go snorkeling but alas, I did not. 
Chasing the waves
January 9, 2012
After a successful day of meetings and brain storming, we were treated to an amazing dinner at Nobu. The yellowtail sashimi with jalapeno and black cod with miso were incredible.


January 10, 2012
My final day in the Bahamas started with by watching the sun rise from my balcony... Perhaps if I had made coffee earlier, I would have actually gotten a picture of said sunrise. Instead, we have a picture of my view with the sun fully up.

No comments: