Monday, January 16, 2012

January 4-6

January 4, 2012
I have many wonderful memories from my time spent at UIUC but one that will always be dear to my heart is time spent at Murphy's pub. It is the type of place that has a familiar smell. Yes, this sounds weird but if you have spent any amount of time at Murphy's in Champaign, you know what I am talking about. Without fail, Wednesday's in college were spent at Murphy's enjoying a burger, a beer from a logo glass, and sharing a basket of fries with great friends. These days, I only go back if I am in Champaign on a Wednesday (a rare event), but when I do, I am always reminded of the wonderful times I had, whether it be taking a study break or escaping from a long day.


January 5, 2012
Short post, last day at home... he was being a daredevil. 
well, I figured out how to get on top of the fridge... how do I get down?

January 6, 2012
Heading back to Chicago... the little man does not enjoy car rides but he was able to find comfort in my lap.



No comments: